Out Of Africa - Self-Contained Studio
- Private entrance
- Private bathroom. Shower toilet and vanity
- Super king (twin singles) sized bed
- Single bed in small separate room
- Kitchen suitable for light meal preparation, with refrigerator
- Microwave and cooking essentials
- Tea and coffee are provided
- Breakfast tray or self catering options
- Television and radio with CD player
- Hair dryer
- Fully serviced daily
- Connection for high speed broadband and wifi
- Off street parking
- Laundry and drying facilities are available
- Private outdoor area with BBQ available
Bed and Breakfast Tariff:
Daily room rates range between NZ$180.00 - NZ$250.00. (Extra person NZ$60.00)
Tariff includes a continental or cooked breakfast.
Please enquire with us directly if you wish to self cater.
We have had guests stay for longer periods (five and eight weeks) and they have found the studio very homely, private and comfortable.
Please enquire about our long term rates.
Why "Out of Africa"? Nick's parents emigrated from England to Rhodesia in 1948. He was born at Gatooma and attended boarding schools in Rhodesia and Northern Rhodesia whilst his parents farmed. The whole family immigrated to New Zealand from Zambia in 1966 to Motueka.
Nick has lived and worked in New Zealand ever since arriving. The memories of growing up in Southern Africa, the way of life, the farms, the Africans and the animal life are still very strong. We are hoping to visit the game reserves of Southern Africa within the next few years.
"We love it here! Witty and charming hosts. Beautiful rooms and the BEST location, quiet, sunny and close to town and walking trails. We will definitely be back next year." Claude and Barbara Bourdin, Maui, Hawaii.